The paper consists of 2 test.
Test 1 -- consists of only technicalobjective questions, It has six sections & each have 5 Qns.
THe sections are --
1. C Programming( in which some C Qns are there)
2. Theory ( Qns from Compiler toc etc.)
3. General( Qns from probability etc.)
4. OS(Qns from OS, like 5 processes are given with their burst & some scheduling policy is also given, now find out when process P is completed)
5. ( Qns from Normalisation, Transactions etc)
Qns are pretty simple. one Knowing only the basics can be able to clear the exam. Just go through C language part in some detail.
Test 2--- Consist of only 1 Qn for program. In this we have to make a C program.
Qn is that there is a binary tree , a node having three pointers -- Left child, right child, parent. Now the problem is to delete the tree in top-down fashion ie First delete parent & then child.
In previous paper, the Qn ask in this section is that---
To take a string from the User & then arrange the characters in that string in ascending order like if user enters "babcac" the program should print it as "aabbcc"
The test is very simple just go thru the basics of OS, DBMS & data structures. & concentrate over C programming. It is very essential.