JET AIRWAYS SAMPLE PAPER 0N 9th JULY 2006 AT BIT, KOLKATA
today i have given the exam of jet airways .
It is a tough q . The pappern is quite weaky type . i am from ece but in
their q paper there was at least 15 q what a ece student doesnot have any
idea abt .
The test consist of 50 q . time is 2 hrs .
what i can remember is that
1. problem on max pow transfer .
max q are problem based . Those have not have the gate prep will find the
paper a bit touch .
2. a q relatec to mid rise quantizer.
3. gain =-1000 beta=-.1 if freq gain gets reduced by a factor of ten thn wht
will be the effect on feedback gain of the amplifier ?
4. junction cap is 5 pF and rev bias voltage is 4v . If the volatage is noq 16v
then what is the junction cap ?
5.Various q on transformer like 3 phase, aplit transformer . wien gauge
application etc .
6. q on alternator . parallel akternator .
7.rotor , starter problem thei matals .
8. if an fm sine wave is modulated by asaw tooth wave form thn wht will happen
? there was 4 condition
9. 8 aptitudes . time consuming purely based on calculation .
10. 1 q on microwave ....i just can't remember .
So goys this is the stuff what i can remeber . I don't know this will hlp u or
not . But before the exam i have faced many difficulties trying to find out jet
papaer /. There is not a single one . so i've decided to let u know the pattern
n reduce ur problem .
please let me know abt any info u want .....
u can contact me in this id's
bye .... mainak ghoshhajra , kolkata