1. From a vessel on the first day, 1/3rd of the liquid evaporates. On the second day 3/4th of the remaining liquid evaporates. What fraction of the volume is present at the end of the second day?
2. An orange glass has orange juice and white glass has apple juice. Both are of equal volume. 50 ml of the orange juice is taken and poured into the apple juice. 50 ml from the white glass is poured into the orange glass. Of the two quantities, the amount of apple juice in the orange glass and the amount of orange juice in the white glass, which one is greater and by how much?
3. There is a 4 inch cube painted on all sides. This is cut into number of 1 inch cubes. What is the number of cubes which have no painted sides?
4. Sam and Mala have a conversation. Sam says I am certainly not over 40. Mala says I am 38 and you are atleast 5 years older than me. Now Sam says you are atleast 39. All the statements by the two are false. How old are they realy?
5. Ram singh goes to his office in the city every day from his suburban house. His driver Mangaram drops him at the railway station in the morning and picks him up in the evening. Every evening Ram singh reaches the station at 5 o'clock. Mangaram also reaches at the same time. One day Ram singh started early from his office and came to the station at 4 o'clock. Not wanting to wait for the car he starts walking home. Mangaram starts at normal time, picks him up on the way and takes him back house, half an hour early. How much time did Ram singh walked?
6. In a railway station, there are two trains going. One in the harbour line and one in the main line, each having a frequency of 10 minutes. The main line service starts at 5 o'clock. The harbour line starts at 5.02 AM. A man goes to the station every day to catch the first train. What is the probability of man catchinhg the first train?
7. Some people went for vaction. Unfortunately it rained for 13 days when they were there. But whenever it rained in the morning, they had clean afternood and vice versa. In all they enjoyed 11 morning and 12 afternoons. How many days did they stay there totally?
8. Escalator Problem Repeat.
9. A survey was taken among 100 people to find their preference of watching TV programmes. There are 3 channels. Given no of people who watch at least channel 1, at least channel 2, at least channel 3, no channels at all, at least channels 1 and 3, at least channels 1 and 2, at least channels 2 and 3. Find the no of people who watched all three?
10. Albert and Fernandes have two-leg swimming race. Both start from opposite end of the pool. On the first leg, the boys pass each other at 18 mt from the deep end of the pool. During the second leg they pass at 10 mt from the shallow end of the pool. Both go at constant speed. But one of them is faster. Each boy rests for 4 sec to see at the end of the first leg. What is the length of the pool?
11. T H I S
Each alphabet stands for one I S digit, what is the maximum value of T?